Thursday, April 22, 2010

My shorty..

Well for starters, she's a Virgo
Sooooo bad she's borderline evil
...almost diabolical
bad from 'er toenails to 'er hair follicles
And I love Her more than life
..she's more Precious than dat fat chick
So me puttin me b4 my baby's ass-backwarks
Dat's why I spoil 'er like milk out da fridge
A couple bitches sour but it is wat it is
She said she'd gimme babies..raise me some kids
She makes me betta than I was so I handle my biz
My heart's *beat*..she's mine, I'm hers
My bars are only half da tale..she defines my WORDS
U can play my WORDS on da beat and juss listen
Unless you kno true love, da beat is missin or skippin
Da lub-dub is da essential instrumental
It fills in the colors cuz words are just da stencil
But altogether, you got da Love painted picture-perfectly
Da portrait is artwork..and there's NO uncertainty

No comments:

Post a Comment