Saturday, May 15, 2010

SMH for Being Mislead

A searing pain..I'm all fucked up internally
Waayyy worse than heartburn or any other physical ailment...heartbreak
Slowly my soul is decaying..i can't sleep, all i can do is think about it
And when i do sleep, it hurts there cuz then i dream about it
Nightmares and it's no fair..she thinks im a fiend about it
While she broke my soul wit ease by which Im utterly astounded
Manslaughter yo..and i felt like she did it happily
A cruel, sick joke...and it came to 'er naturally
Here i was, thought i was more than a toy..tool..stepping stone..
good dick..sweetheart..nurse/chef..CONFIDON
Thought she..was wife..well guess..i was wrong
Shitted on my dreams..Leemy's hopes got pottied on
Ripped out my heart & left it pumpin..bleeding
I planned to make her Misses Toppin
...but she was just Miss-leading

No comments:

Post a Comment